UA-46835615-1

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

HAUL | CK sample sale







Just like at the beginning of the year, I went to the Calvin Klein Sample sale last week. This time there was no Karl Lagerfeld like the previous one but still okay. I had nothing in particular in my mind to buy but still managed to get some nice stuff. 

As I went inside I immediately went to the bags area, I've learned from the previous sample sale that bags are the most sought after and are more 'limited'. As I was there, nothing really caught my eye and was kinda disappointing, so I roamed around for jackets and other stuff. This electric blue summer jacket caught my eye. I'm currently obsessed with everything blue, especially dark blue. It's not something for the winter weather but it's still wearable for the fall weather, since it's made of this scuba material.

As I was walking around my sister called me and told me that they're restock the bags area with different bags every now and then. So I went back and basically guarded the racks. I had literally 10 bags in my hand but managed to cut them down to two bags. And I absolutely love these two bags I've found. It's not made from genuine leather so each bag was 30 euros. 

Lastly, I bought my first push up bra from Calvin and I must say I get the all the hype now. It is the best bra I've ever tried on. It feels so luxurious and it looks good on. It was only 13 euros and I'm so bummed out I didn't get more.

Overall it was a success. I didn't get like an overbearing load of stuff but I'm really happy of the stuff I did get!


What do you think of my haul?



Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe such good deals you got! We're obsessed with that jacket, the blue colour is amazing
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...