UA-46835615-1

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

VLOG #1 | Foodtruck Festival



Okay, bear with me guys.. So as you can see I made my very first vlog! Since I'm planning to go to Taiwan for a little while, I thought it would be nice to do some vlogs there because I'll have some free time there. To practice a bit, I decided to vlog yesterday. I went to the Foodtruck festival in my neighbourhood with some friends of mine. I seriously have my respect for those who frequently vlog! When I was editing I can't believe at how many weird faces I constantly was making.. It certainly makes you more conscious of how you look on a daily basis. Ah well, I'll get used to it and hope to improve each time.

The only thing I was still contemplating about is vlogging in English or Dutch? I decided to do my first vlog in Dutch since it will be easier for me to get used to first. But I'll still might switch up.. I don't know, what do you guys think?

So onto the vlog itself, I went to the Foodtruck Trek Festival yesterday with some friends of mine. It is the 3rd one I've attended (Yes, I like food way too much). It was such a pleasure for my tastebuds but not so for my wallet but we still had a lot of fun. The atmosphere was just so fun even though it rained for a bit.


So how do you like the vlog? Should I continue to vlog in Dutch or switch it up in English?


x J.



Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...