UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

OOTD | My new green velvet cap












I can't remember the last time I wore a (baseball) cap on my own free will and look at me now! I'm totally liking the look of it. I've been searching for one that isn't too 'sporty' and can match with anything. This velvet one from Pull&Bear is perfect for only 10euros and I just love the color. I didn't want the outfit to be too sporty since I'll be heading to the cinema and wanted to look nice. So I opted for my Zara wrap coat and combined it with some basic white blouse and dark blue jeans. To make this outfit less blahh and more interesting and sparkly, I added these silvery boots from Primark which I don't wear often enough.


I'm kind of excited of this cap and can't wait to wear and style it differently. I hope to find other great caps soon!


What do you think of this outfit?


Coat | Zara
Blouse | H&M
Jeans | Primark
Boots | Primark
Cap | Pull&Bear



J.


Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

5 comments:

  1. i love this outfit !! I've never thought to wear a baseball cap with my outfits, and your outfit looks amazing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outfit looks really cool :-D i love the coat!

    Alice
    call me cozy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coat!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...