UA-46835615-1

Thursday, February 12, 2015

OOTD | How I wear my cropped bomberjacket




This is an outfit I wore the other day to have some dinner out. As I was looking through my closet I found this cropped bomberjacket I got a few years back from H&M and I thought I based my outfit on this item. To make the outfit a bit more fancy I added some strappy heels. The weather doesn't make it easy wearing this outfit though, but since I'd be indoors pretty much the whole time, it doesn't really matter.


Cropped bomberjack | H&M
Cropped top | Forever21
Pants | H&M
Heels | Zara


What do you think of this outfit?



x J.


Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglgvfdsaovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...