UA-46835615-1

Sunday, January 25, 2015

MBFWA 15 | Schueller de Waal (part 3)




The last show I visited was the collection by Schueller de Waal. I liked the outerwear pieces the best. The frayed cropped denim jacket is something I see me wearing in the near future. Another piece I liked is the furry coat both in black and orange. Again these pieces look so ready to wear. 

Overall it was a good show with some pieces I liked and other pieces I didn't so much liked. 
I liked the idea that they made two versions out of each garment, varying in fabrics and colours. It's like you can wear the same garment in a day or night version. And the two versions walk simultaneously on the catwalk that is divided in two catwalks. It is a nice concept, but maybe it worked better in a bigger space. 

What do you think of the show by Schueller de Waal?














Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...