UA-46835615-1

Sunday, January 25, 2015

EVENT | MBFWA 2015


So yesterday was an exciting day for me. Probably the best way to start 2015!
I'm going to put it in caps lock. AMSTERDAM FASHION WEEK.
Thanks to Alana, a friend of mine, I get to join her for three fashion shows for the Fall/Winter collection 2015. I am soo grateful cause it's still an opportunity you don't often get.

I decided to put each show in a different post since I want to share and review the show separately, so I can post more pictures concerning the show without the post being too long.







I had such a great time and saw amazing shows. I'd like to hear your thoughts about the shows!



x J.



Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...