UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Personal | competing in HEMAontwerpwedstrijd 2014








Hey guys, I thought I'd give you a quick look in what I've been up to lately. And I think it's pretty awesome! A few months back, I was pretty busy with a project for uni and I'm glad to say that it pretty much paid off because I did get a decent grade. But the project was also a competition held by a Dutch company HEMA. Their annual "HEMAontwerpwedtrijd" which in English would be HEMA design competition specially for Design-related schools. This year the theme was 'Cooking and dining'. So as I went to the event for the winner announcement, I didn't get to win the competition but I was shocked and happy that I got nominated for the 'publieksprijs', the price for the public, which I'm one of the 20 contestants out of 370 designed products. The winner for this part gets an award and a great sum of money! The winner must get the most votes for their design. The voting opens 16th of June. So mark that day in your agenda to vote! :) You can vote for someone else if you find his/her product more appealing.. But I doubt that, mines the best! haha joke, getting cocky there. 


I will give you a sneak peek of my design in this post and will be explaining it more and where you can vote in a future post.

sitting between the winners and other contestants who made it so far
 J.




Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...