UA-46835615-1

Friday, April 11, 2014

ootd | Examination week



H&M long vest, Unknown shirt, H&M waxed jeans


Some of you might be in the same place as me at the moment, in examination week, test week, whatever you want to call it. It certainly has one thing in common, stress. I'm writing this post now while on my mini study break at my uni's library. Thank god for opening till 2am, so I won't feel that guilty writing this.

So this is my outfit of the day.. before I went to the library though! I had to run some errands in the city and changed my shoes at home first, before heading to the library. So it's fully library-proof.



J.






Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...