UA-46835615-1

Thursday, March 6, 2014

PERSONAL | ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY





I just realised that today is the one year anniversary of this blog! How exciting is that? It has been a crazy and fun journey the past year. As I'm looking back now, I would've never thought that I would come this far and I'm so lucky to have you guys! I've learned a lot of things on the way.. How I shouldn't be afraid of putting myself out there and just go for it. But the most important thing is that I've realised how much this blog and blogging mean to me.  



I was never the type to stick to one thing. I've always wanted to do many things or achieve things in life, I'm that kind of a dreamer. Learn to play the piano, guitar, how to knit, you name it and I've probably tried it. I'm not saying being a dreamer is a bad thing, but if you're like me and you can't make up your mind, never finish your stuff and easily get discouraged when it gets hard or lose interest, then life will be though. I've noticed this in myself and I'm trying to improve myself in that area. To keep on trying and go for it with my very best. 


Posting on this blog frequently the whole year through is a big achievement for me. I know, some may think that it's only been one year, but believe me that this is huge for me. Do you think that this is my first attempt at blogging? Heck no. I've probably had two others before this when I was younger and both of those were just ones where I rarely posted. But it does makes me realise how much I love blogging and how much I wanted it to work out.

I wouldn't be writing this without all of your support. Whether you follow me or just stumbled on this rambling post, I am grateful for you guys. I still have a lot to learn and I will continue to do so tomorrow, a week after and two years on from now.


I LOVE YOU GUYS!!



J.

Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first year anniversary ahh! :) I also don't stick to things, I find it very hard but I'm so glad you are sticking with this. Congrats!! xxx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woehoeee! Gefeliciteerd! En wat een cutie van een hondje heb je. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw gefeliciteerd! Wat een super lieve foto ook!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...