UA-46835615-1

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Haul | 99 problems but a coat ain't one





Finally got some time to post my 99problems post, this time with some recently bought coats/vest or jackets. I seriously don't know how I got to this point where I bought all this. I couldn't resist the 'temporarily' H&M sale on the two pieces from the top. And I love how versatile and awesome the faux fur vest it. It can make an outfit 10 times more interesting! Definitely recommend this one. It's a bit longer than the one I already have. Considering buying one of these coats? All H&M coats/jackets are a bit bulky/oversized. So going a size down is definitely worth it.

x J.

3 comments:

  1. Leuk artikel Jill! Ik vind de shearling jacket echt heel gaaf en hij had echt een fijn prijsje tijdens die tijdelijke afprijzing! Ben benieuwd naar een outfit ermee :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 1st coat in the very first picture <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk!! De H&M shearling jas is super!

    ♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...