UA-46835615-1

Monday, August 5, 2013

Fashion inspiration | That winter, the wind blows



Finally, my first post of August! It took a while to post something properly mainly because I was hooked on not one but two kdramas.. For you guys who don't know what kdrama is, it's korean drama/tv series. If you're lucky the series will be around 16 episodes (45min-1hr), so that means that you'll most probably be a caveman for two days (cavemen days mean no sleeping to watch kdrama). So yeah this is what's going on in my life. Anyways, one of my kdrama called "That winter, the wind blow" started in february 2013 till somewhere april 2013, so the show had finished for quite some time now, but that doesn't mean that the fashion was not inspiring! While watching the show, I was looking forward to what the heroine would wear in that episode. As you can see from the pictures below, the girl wears a cane.. She can hella dress for a blind one. I really like her classic and neat style. It looks really put together. The looks are simpel and there's a lot of mono colors. This is probably the look I would go for when I'm a bit older!

Credits for the screencaps:
koreandramafashion.com
dramabeans.com

J.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...