UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OOTD & HAUL | No mam.. I'm not a gardener




H&M denim dungarees, New Look white top
Yesterday I found this awesome dungarees at H&M and it was on sale for 20euros! Couldn't get better than that right? It's actually a bit too baggy and too long, but I just rolled it up and worked with it. I have so many ideas to style this with! Crop tops, sweaters, striped shirts and you can even style with one strap. I thought of doing a lookbook of the different styles but wednesday is laundry day. So most stuff were still in the laundrybin. Would be cool though to do one.

J.



6 comments:

  1. echt heel leuk!
    ik ben nogsteeds op zoek naar een mooie..
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! I have been looking the the perfect pair of overalls!

    http://charmingsilence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I have the same one, but mines is wayy too big

    thefashionhoarder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, dit staat je echt heel tof, stoer en leuk! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw wat een fijn prijsje! Hij staat je ook heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In een woord geweldig! Ik ga je volgen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...