UA-46835615-1

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Personal | what are you looking at?


I've been pretty busy and stressed out lately.. so that's why I don't have posted anything lately.. 
But this is a cool picture I took of a dog in the tram on my way to the city. 
Anyways I have to decide which minor I'm going to take. And I really don't know if I should take a minor that will be just fun and I really like to do or a minor that will actually be useful for later in my study. What do you think?

I'll post some outfit/fashion related stuff soon!
J.

6 comments:

  1. Why not both if it comes to your minor? Useful, but enjoyable at the same time ;) I'm pretty sure that that one minor is out there! Goodluck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Communications would always help for design students.
    Cut picture by the way!

    Best,
    Sybil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your suggestion! :D Really helpful!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...