UA-46835615-1

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

HAUL | Shop cravings




Lately I have been having these shop cravings and this was one of them! I found the blouse in Primark and I fell in love with it immediately. Other things I bought was a water bottle, basic grey shirt, black jeans and a high waisted jean (which I was so happy with but ended up buying a size too small.. -_-)

Anyways, I've been buying too much lately! I am kinda tired of my overloaded closet, so I'm thinking of selling my clothes or maybe open a webshop? What do you think about that? It will probably take a lot of time and effort to do it, so I'd like to make certain that there are some interest in it.
Since you probably don't know what stuff I have, I'll take pictures of some items I want to get rid off soon!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...