UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

OOTD: dear face


1. Primark aztec jacket  2.Primark jean blouse  3. Primark grey soft skinny jeans  4. Nike blue blazer

Dear face, why do you like to be so difficult? Someone once asked me; "why do you look so angry when I see you passing by?" My standard answer is most probably; "That's my normal face."
I don't know whyy I have this face in my pictures but please don't think that I'm angry. It's just my normal face expression. Do you have the same thing?

Anyways, this is what I'm wearing right now, I just realized that I'm wearing almost all Primark..

Have a nice day!
J.


5 comments:

  1. Heb ik ook ALTIJD.. Mensen denken vaak dat ik chagrijnig ben, maar dat is mijn ontspannen gezicht. Heel irritant!
    Liefs,

    Anouk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haahha yes! gelukkig ben ik niet de enige xD dan zijn we lekker samen chagrijnig

      Delete
  2. great sporty outfit. I really like how you combine it with the red lips :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh en deze ooooooooook <3333 liefde

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...